One Direction will definitely go down in history as one of the most charitable boy bands ever, but just as some proof of their generosity we’ve complied a list of some of their greatest thoughtful moments that have literally changed thousands of lives.
1) Donating 2 pairs of shoes each to Small Step. One of Harry’s sold for £2350!
2) When they did the Comic Relief single and they were a group of 5, sob.
3) The Action 1D campaign which literally changed lives
4) Raising £500,000 for Stand Up To Cancer through ticket sales on the ‘Where We Are’ tour
5)That time Liam donated £50,000 to get his face painted
6) Harry taking time off during the ‘OTRA’ tour to visit children in the Lalela Project
7) When they played in a charity football match that Niall set up for kids with autism
8) Throwback to when Zayn raised £26,000 from customising a Gromit (from ‘Wallace and Gromit’)
9) That time Liam and Harry managed to raise almost £800,000 through Trekstock, thanks to you lot!
10) Looking dapper AF in suits for the Children in Need 2014 single
11) When they visited Africa for Comic Relief and our hearts broke into a million pieces
That’s only a small number of the selfless acts the lads have done and if you feel like being charitable, you can always donate money on one of their birthdays, or now if you’d like!