We have fallen head over heels for Sarah Crossan’s ‘One’, and we hope you have too – after all, today is the day to get your hands on this gorgeous book for the first time. (Happy publication day, ‘One’!)
Aren’t convinced that you absolutely, 100% need this book in your life? Well, if you don’t believe us, then maybe you’ll listen to a second opinion: wonderful booktuber Lucy, AKA The Book Belle.
Lucy said that ‘One’ was “so beautiful, and it absolutely wrenched my heart out“, as well as describing it as “absolute perfection“.
Check out the full review below, and join the #OneBook discussion @maximumpopbooks.
‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is the story of conjoined twin sisters, Tippi and Grace, as they face high school for the first time and deal with their everyday lives, including the impossibilities of dating and just being normal. Written in verse, this book is sure to break your heart in the best of ways.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Girl squads, trophy boyfriends and Taylor Swifty – check out Holly Bourne’s feature for MP!
- Check out our fave fan art for ‘The School For Good and Evil’
- We want YOU to review the ‘Worldwalker’ series by Josephine Angelini
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map