‘Off The Page’ is the new magical YA companion book to ‘Between the Lines’ by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. Prepare to be swept away in a fairy-tale romance, perfect for fans of Meg Cabot and Sarah Dessen.
Yesterday I started reading Between The Lines by @jodipicoult and her daughter Samantha Van Leer….I AM HOOKED!
— Carrie Hope Fletcher (@CarrieHFletcher) May 14, 2015
Sixteen-year-old Delilah is finally united with Oliver—a prince literally taken from the pages of a fairy tale. There are, however, complications now that Oliver has been able to enter the real world. To exist in Delilah’s world, Oliver must take the place of a regular boy. Enter Edgar…
Want to win a copy with signed bookplates?
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @brownhandbag, @Melvin9191, @MissWatkinsEng, @AmberW1109, @TheDarkDictator, @SmurfyMinxes, @lizardodair, @jesscgolding26, @laurahill130, @Shannon_Reads.
All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet & fill in our easy-peasy form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 14, 2016
Closes 26th April. UK only.
Don’t want to risk it? Pick up a copy here.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’