Rosalind Jana’s ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ is our holy grail of teen advice books. We knew you’d love it just as much as we do, so we gave some MP!ers the chance to read and review it for us! They tweeted us what they loved about it, their favourite bits of advice, and much more!
Here’s what they had to say:
— Jess Golding (@jesscgolding26) June 23, 2016
Interesting so far. #NotesOnMP
— Kellie (@TaylorSwift3x) June 25, 2016
— Hannah Brown 📚 (@MB1098) June 28, 2016
It's so rare to see scoliosis in books, and i felt I could relate to her. The pain, the surgery. #NotesOnMP
— katie (@kxtielouisexo) June 25, 2016
Been reading the book to help me prepare for college taster day. Very helpful. #notesonmp
— Em… (@Philanddanonice) July 3, 2016
'Appearance becomes another way to mark out who's cool and who's not, just another thing to bitxh about' #NotesOnMP 💖
— Danielle • (@_dkn96) June 29, 2016
I love how the author wrote this book, I could of used this in my earlier teens, its so wonderfully written #NotesOnMP
— katie (@kxtielouisexo) June 29, 2016
— Danielle • (@_dkn96) July 2, 2016
Absolutely must get your hands on a copy now? You’re in luck, you can grab one here.
Already read ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ and love what Rosalind Jana has to say? Tweet us and let’s chat about [email protected]!
- All the reasons why ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ author Louise Gornall totally rocks it!
- Weekly releases: 4th-10th July
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is so gorgeous, bookstagram just can’t get enough!
- Quiz: which is your “I’m totally over it” song?
- Watch: Estelle Laure, author of the gorgeous ‘This Raging Light’, play heads up! With Luke Franks!
- Here are the books we’ll be racing to add to our shelves in July!
- Most people have only read half of these YA novels featuring mental health