Rosalind Jana’s ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ is bursting with cool, calm and careful advice and “notes” on navigating a time in your life that can feel like the worst.
But as this book also points out, it can also be the best time, too. We’ve pulled out some of our favourite nuggets of advice, but lord knows we could have quoted the whole thing!
You can get your copy of ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ right here. What advice would you give yourself in hindsight? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Some of the best YA trans lit including ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- Meredith Russo’s ‘If I Was Your Girl’ is #ownvoices – do you really need another reason to pick it up?
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!