Body swap films are basically the holy grail, so we’re pretty delighted that ‘Nine Lives’ is a thing that is happening. Better still, we’ve got four tickets to a London screening of the film up for grabs.
Tom Brand, father of Rebecca, is a bit of a workaholic, so it’s no surprise that when Rebecca turns 11, he is without a gift. For the last few years, though, Rebecca has asked for one thing and one thing only: a cat. Although he’s by no means a fan, with no time to spare, he goes to a mysterious pet shop, guided by his GPS, and picks up a Mr. Fuzzypants. (Great cat name, right?) On his way home, Tom gets into an accident and, when he wakes, finds himself in the body of the cat, who is quickly adopted by his own family.
Sounds wild, right? ‘Freaky Friday’ but for cats. Genius.
To win four tickets to the London screening, all you have to do is follow the instructions in the tweet below. The competition closes on the 25th July and is open to UK only.
The winner is @Thevampsftmuse. Congratulations!
Tweet us @maximumpop letting us know that you’ve entered. May the odds be ever in your favour.
- Competition opens on 18th July 2016 at 9.30AM GMT.
- Competition closes on 25th July 2016 at 9PM GMT.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition on Twitter, entrants must retweet the following tweet https://twitter.com/maximumpop/status/754958820493975554 by the competition close date. If entering through Twitter, a valid Twitter account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed.
- All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Twitter when entering the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for each winner is: 4 x Tickets to an exclusive screening of Nine Lives July 31 st in London
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Maximum Pop by direct message to their Twitter profile within seven days of the competition closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- If a prize winner(s) fail to respond within 24 hours of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5 th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Maximum Pop.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or Maximum Pop or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
- By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this competition.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the prize winners will be announced on Maximum Pop and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the
- Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5 th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘NINE LIVES Exclusive Screening Ticket Winner’
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- ©2016 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.