We love fan art of our favourite characters. While our imaginations are a fab piece of head equipment, it doesn’t quite match being able to see our fictional friends right in front of us, whether that be on paper or screen.
And what could be better than seeing fellow fans use all their artsy talents to bring those books to life, than the author herself doing the work?
Jenn Bennett, author extraordinaire, has revealed her second talent in creating her characters Jack and Beatrix in perfect pencil.
Personally, we love seeing Beatrix and Jack as Jenn intended them to be. What do you think? Do your fave ‘Night Owls’ characters look a little different to how you imagined, or just too perfect?
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Check out Robin Benway’s ‘Emmy and Oliver’ playlist