Got a brother or sister you’d do anything for? Or maybe you’re more likely to alert mum and dad the second they think about doing anything dangerous?
In ‘Night Owls’, Jenn Benntt’s protagonist Beatrix looks out for Heath, her brother, and covers for him all the times he sneaks out to heavy metal concerts. In return, he keeps her secrets too – like how she’s seeing a criminal graffiti artist behind her mum’s back.
Find out how much you are like Jenn’s siblings with our quiz – and let us know what you get @maximumpopbooks on Twitter.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Twitter Highlights: why you need to read ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Twitter Takeover: chat to author Holly Bourne Friday night 7pm @maximumpopbooks