Rockabilly boys with James Dean good looks; San Francisco nights.; gold-spray paint; dead bodies; art and love and finding out who you are – ‘Night Owls’ seems to have everything a YA fan might want.
“Meeting Jack on the Owl – San Francisco’s night bus – turns Beatrix’s world upside down. Jack is charming, wildly attractive …and possibly one of San Francisco’s most notorious graffiti artists. On midnight rides and city rooftops, Beatrix begins to see who this enigmatic boy really is. But Jack is hiding much more – and can she uncover the truth that leaves him so wounded? A unique and profoundly moving novel, Night Owls will linger in your memory long after the final page.”
Can’t wait until August to get your hands on this cool, artsy read? Then, look no further. You can get an exclusive extract on Amazon tomorrow, at least 3 weeks before the full novel goes on sale.
‘Earth to Beatrix: This was the night bus, not a Journey song. Two strangers were not on a midnight train going anywhere. I was going home, and he was probably going to knock over a liquor store.’
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’