We know y’all have been eagerly awaiting ‘The Sun is Also a Star’ ever since you turned the last page on ‘Everything, Everything’. We are super stoked for the new book releasing SO SOON WE MIGHT EXPLODE!
But we also think that the author herself is pretty much a boss lady too. Here’s why:
1. This. So much yes to this.
— Nicola Yoon (@NicolaYoon) May 1, 2014
2. ‘Everything, Everything’ is going to be a film! So we can not only re-read it, we can re-watch it. Again and again and again…
— Nicola Yoon (@NicolaYoon) September 10, 2016
3. Did we mention how much we loved ‘Everything, Everything’? We’re still not over THAT ENDING!
4. We know she puts a lot into her writing, and that makes us feel like we’re getting something really special. This is the amount of notebooks it took to complete ‘Everything, Everything’. Cripes!
1 more sentimental thing for the 1yr anniv: Here's a pic of the 1st HC of EE & all the notebooks I used to write it. pic.twitter.com/anFMjava7n
— Nicola Yoon (@NicolaYoon) September 1, 2016
5. Did you think there was just these two books? Welp, you’re right. BUT did you know she’s also contributed to The Hanging Garden online alongside the likes of David Arnold and Kim Liggett!
6. She uses Snapchat! And this makes our hearts happy.
— Nicola Yoon (@NicolaYoon) September 17, 2016
7. She gives her fans more. Like… We needed this. We legit did. #happysigh
— Nicola Yoon (@NicolaYoon) August 21, 2016
8. She’s written a NEW YORK love story…
Yes that’s right, ‘The Sun is Also a Star’ is set in one of the most romantic cities on earth.
It’s out on 3rd November! Can’t wait to get started? Here’s a sneak peak of the opening pages…
Pretty awesome, right? How stoked are you now for ‘The Sun is Also a Star’? Tell us in the comments. Is ‘Everything, Everything’ on your wish-list? Make it a reality and grab your copy right here.
- 23 tweets about Dolores Umbridge you can’t disagree with
- Have your say on Leigh Bardugo’s cracking sequel ‘Crooked Kingdom’ and more!
- Quiz: Is this a J.K. Rowling quote or Fifth Harmony lyric?
- If you’re writing Newtmas fanfiction, James Dashner might actually be reading your words
- 11 books you never knew were banned!
- Quiz: Which YA romance quote do you need today?