If your ultimate relationship goals mirror ‘The Notebook’, and you shed more than a few tears at ‘A Walk To Remember’, then you’ll LOVE Nicholas Sparks’ latest moving romance ‘See Me’.
MP!er Kellie applied through our You Review section and managed to grab a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. Let’s see what she thought…
If you’ve read Nicholas Sparks’ other books, how does this compare? If not, are you more likely to read his books in future? I have only ever read ‘The Last Song’ and ‘The Notebook’ which are also two great reads. This story is different compared to ‘The Notebook’ and ‘The Last Song’ plot wise, but there is still so much romance and emotions throughout.
Describe the plot in a sentence. A young man’s shot a second chance in life is turned upside down when he meets a young woman who is lawyer and her dangerous past slowly catches up with her.
‘Fess up. Did you cry? I almost did.
Sparks is a great writer – did you have any favourite lines/quotes from this book? “He’d come here, after all, for a purpose and that purpose had a name.”
Would it make a good movie? Yes, definitely!
Rate out of 10. I am going to rate it a 10. It was such a great read.
More bookish articles?
- MP! talks to Nicholas Sparks: “there’s no formula for a love story“
- Check out author Amy Lukavics’ casting for her new terrifying read, ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ with Evan Peters, Ansel Elgort and MORE
- New releases, jewellery, stationary and EXCLUSIVE items – Illumicrate is our new fave quarterly box subscription service
- MP! Review: The Worldwalker series blasts you into a new world you won’t want to leave
- 5 reasons you need to get yourself to Book It! – YA Festvial 2-11th October
- 2 creepy stories you can scare yourself silly with this Halloween – Amy Lukavics approved!
- We snoop on what book bloggers are saying about ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini: “Can I tell you how much I love the characters in this book?”