This competition is now CLOSED. Congratulations to our winners: @xbydefault, @ClareJFox, @magikath, @emilyru37320709, @kouk84, @rabidazure, @Bookwormaniac, @Karen_Harding, @simgill94 and @bward419. Your prizes should be with you all shortly!
The king of romance himself is bringing out a new book, ‘See Me’, and we want to give you one of our 10 signed copies before the big release on October 13th.
“Rich in emotion and fueled with suspense, See Me reminds us that love is sometimes forged in the crises that threaten to shatter us . . . and that those who see us for who we truly are may not always be the ones easiest to recognize.”
Want to get your hands on this incredible prize, perfect for all you who cried over ‘The Notebook’ and lost your hearts to ‘The Longest Ride’? Simply follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the below tweet to enter.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) September 24, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Joe Sugg’s new book is the fastest-selling graphic novel EVER?
- Leigh Bardugo reads from Six of Crows – PRE RELEASE DAY. BE STILL OUR BEATING HEARTS.
- Benjaminoftomes is starting up his own micro-publishing house – the first book of which you can pre-order HERE
- Get a taste fro ‘Demon Road’ with this FREE chapter
- Help us interview Nicholas Sparks 28/09
- Getting to know Derek Landy’s Twitter: “Just spent 3 minutes standing in a pitch-black bathroom trying to convince my girlfriend @Patrick_Ness‘s new book glows in the dark.”
- Pick your next read from author Josephine Angelini’s recommendations – including Winner’s Curse, Harry Potter and the Harper Hall trilogy
- Check out author Amy Lukavics’ casting for her new terrifying read, ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ with Evan Peters, Ansel Elgort and MORE
- New releases, jewellery, stationary and EXCLUSIVE items – Illumicrate is our new fave quarterly box subscription service