Alloy Entertainment, the same company behind TV binge addictions ‘Gossip Girl’ and ‘Pretty Little Liars’, have sold a new YA trilogy to HarperCollins Children’s Books, and it feels like freakin’ Christmas.
Set in New York in 2118, ‘The Thousandth Floor’ trilogy is about “a group of beautiful and rich teenagers living in a thousand-storey super tower struggle to find their place at the top of the world.”
Sign us up. Like, now.
It has already been dubbed “guilty pleasure reading” on The Bookseller website, and we cannot wait to get our grubby mitts on it.
Oops. We meant we cannnot wait to get our ‘perfectly manicured’ hands on it.
It’s expected to be released in September. So until then…
Tweet us your thoughts @maximumpopbooks
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE