We know how much you all love books tours. Seriously – the chance to meet up with other fans, buy books and meet the authors? What’s not to love? Well, we here at MP! are thrilled to announce the #NewDayNewNormal book tour, beginning TOMORROW and featuring all three of the previously mentioned authors.
Who’s coming? I’ll be wearing my new dungarees! https://t.co/WjTCmiVWkG
— Lisa Williamson (@lisa_letters) August 12, 2015
I can’t wait https://t.co/7D65pWqL7A
— Louise O’ Neill (@oneilllo) August 13, 2015
Check out the tour dates below and find out when YOU could meet your fave authors.
— Waterstones Brighton (@BrightonWstones) August 12, 2015
Follow #newdaynewnormal on Twitter for more updates on this amazing tour.
- David Levithan is known for writing expressive, truthful stories about teenagers. His bestselling novel Every Day, about a character who switches bodies every day and therefore has no concept of race, gender or sexuality, is published by Electric Monkey, and recently won the UKLA Book Award for fiction in the 12 to 16 age category.
- Lisa Williamson’s debut novel The Art of Being Normal, published by David Fickling Books, follows the story of a boy grappling with his desire to become a girl. The patient stories Lisa heard whilst working for The Gender Identity Development Service inspired her to create a fictional teenage character exploring these issues.
- Louise O’Neill is the Sunday Independent Newcomer of the Year, the Inaugural Bookseller Young Adult prize and the Children’s Books Ireland Eilis Dillon award winning author of Only Ever Yours. Louise’s second book, Asking For It, September 2015 and is already provoking strong reactions: follow the conversation with #notaskingforit.
More bookish articles?
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Listen to Robin Benway’s playlist for her novel ‘Emmy and Oliver’