We can hardly count the number of times we’ve squealed with delight due to the adorableness of Nathan Sykes, whose debut single ‘Kiss Me Quick’ will drop this summer. After drowning with excitement during his solo tour, we’ve decided to reflect on a few moments that will remind everyone of just how precious the singer is:
1. When his inner Taylor Swift fangirl was showing on his 22nd birthday – April 18, for those of you who didn’t know.
The temptation to sing a certain Taylor Swift song all day has been rather incredible
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanSykes) April 18, 2015
2. During this interview with iHeart Radio because that dancing is so awkwardly adorable it’s making our hearts burst.
3. His appreciation of his success and his complete love of music are so endearing.
Music is something that I’ve been doing for as long as I can remember and I really hope that I’m lucky enough to be doing it for the rest of my life.
– Speaking to Hunger TV, January 26, 2015
4. His love for his dog – who doesn’t love a guy who loves animals?!
The cutest thing on the planet has to be when my dog gives everyone in the house a high 5 before she goes to bed
— Nathan Sykes (@NathanSykes) November 23, 2014
5. When he posed for a Billboard interview and used his legs to make the two “L”s. Could this boy be any cuter?
We could definitely include more than five, but we would never stop if that was the case! What are your thoughts on this cutie? Share your cutest moments with us on Twitter @maximumpop