In Sophia Bennett’s book, ‘Love Song’, Nina is tasked with the impossible: keeping up with the four rock stars that make up one of the hottest bands, The Point, and trying not to fall for any of them in the process. She is exposed to the chaos of the music industry, and sees what everything is really like behind the scenes.
Think you could make it in the music industry? Take this quiz and find out if you could cope with Nina’s job, and more! Be sure to let us know which result you got over on Twitter at @maximumpop, and to pick up ‘Love Song’ for your next read.
Grab a copy of ‘Love Song’ HERE.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’