Rosalind Jana’s ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ is essential reading for every teen, and everyone who survived being a teen.
In the book, Rosalind shares the ups, the downs, the trials and the tribulations of that tricky time, and she’s even going to read you a snippet!
Brilliant, right? You’re going to want to grab ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ now…
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- #everybodyURTS: Time to spread some Twitter cheer – what’s your happy place?
- Weekend Reads: What do the MP! Books team have on their TBRs this weekend?
- QUIZ: Would you actually receive a Hogwarts letter?
- Some parts of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ were hard, really hard, for author Louise Gornall to write, find out why in this perf Q&A
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is “one of the most punch-you-in-the-stomach-powerful pieces of literature I’ve read this year”
- Jennifer L Armentrout is writing a fantasy series and what we know for sure? “There will be kissing!”
- Siobhan Curham is taking over @maximumpopbooks on Thursday 7th!