We’re a bit in love with Alice Oseman’s second novel, ‘Radio Silence’. It’s the story of Frances who has worked all of her life to get into an elite university, regardless of friends, a social life or even a dark secret. It takes meeting the guy behind her favourite podcast, Aled, for Frances to find real friendship. But when the podcast goes viral, everything is thrown into chaos.
Still not sure whether to add ‘Radio Silence’ to your towering TBR pile? Listen to Alice read you a snippet and you’ll so change your mind.
If you have read it, tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website
- 25 signs you might be living in a YA dystopian novel
- Harry Potter House Pride creates community and pure fandom joy!
- #bookconfession – we’ve read them all, and we shall pass judgement
- QUIZ: Which Shadowhunter rune do you need?
- QUIZ: Who’s your YA bad boy crush?