It’s here. ‘The Raven King’ has landed and we’re frantically avoiding spoilers and prepping ourselves for heartbreak. If you’re like us and need some encouragement to dive into the end of the story of Blue and her Raven Boys, listen to Queen Maggie Stiefvater read you the first chapter!
All her life, Blue has been warned that she will cause her true love’s death. She doesn’t believe in true love and never thought this would be a problem, but now she’s caught up in the strange and sinister world of the Raven Boys, she’s not so sure any more.
Have you read ‘The Raven King’ yet? Send us your (non-spoilery) thoughts at @maximumpopbooks!
- 5 bookish Facebook pages you need to like
- Horror, writing music, and no promises: a Q&A with Derek Landy
- Here’s 15 of our #perfectlyflawed GIF reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s ‘Flawed’
- Another week, another exciting instalment of ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ news
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical
- QUIZ: The hardest, geekiest “true or false” trivia quiz, ever! Can you beat it?
- Making space for books, Irish literature and tackling the topic of ghostwriting: A Q&A with CandySomething