Knowing what a lovely and generous bunch of people the YA book community is, this Christmas, we here at MP! want to host a very special event: MP! Book’s first ever Secret Santa.
Want to get involved? All you have to do is submit your details below, before entries close on 10th December.
After you submit your details, you’ll be matched up with some other book lover across the UK, and be sent their postal address on the 11th December. After that, you’ll have until the 17th December to post your gift and also a note, wishing your new BBFF (that’s Book Best Friend Forever) a very merry, bookish Christmas. You can add some extra goodies as well, if you like!
More bookish articles?
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- Q&A with Becca Fitzpatrick: “I think I could have told ‘Hush, Hush’ in one book”