With so many of you already signed up for MP! Books Secret Santa 2015, we thought we’d give you a few reasons to get excited about this fab ChristMAX-y event.
1. This is the very first year of MP! Books Secret Santa, with hopefully many years to follow. This is your chance to get involved in the start of something brand new.
2. Meeting your new BBFF (that’s Book Best Friend Forever) is simple. All you have to do is submit your details here, and then we’ll match you up with another book-lover across the UK. This could be the start of a beautiful love story.
3. We’ve got our own hashtag as well so that you can track what all the other participants are getting up to: #MPSecretSanta. We’d really love to see different pictures cropping up of book stores, post offices and where you’re wrapping up your special gift!
My helper and I are getting in the Christmas groove. I made the bows by cutting up a gift bag, and the tags are recycled cardboard, raffia and decorative stamps. All easy, free, and fun! #christmas #gifttags #bows #wrappingpresents #handmade #handmadeholiday #madewithlove #recycledart #christmasspirit #christmascat #robinbrz
4. It’s an amazing excuse to spend more time in bookstores, perusing new titles you may have never looked at if it wasn’t for your Secret Santa.
5. You’ll get a BRAND NEW BOOK. Really, is there a better reason than this for a total book nerd?
Want to get involved? Click here.
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- Author Appreciation: 5 reasons Rick Riordan should be on your TBR
- Q&A with Becca Fitzpatrick: “I think I could have told ‘Hush, Hush’ in one book”
- #MPSecretSanta: Make a new Book BFF this Christmas with MP!’s UK-wide Secret Santa
- ‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella got a beautiful, sunny paperback makeover – is it better than the original?
- 5 reasons you really have to read ‘Magnus Chase’ – especially if your a Percy Jackson fan