It’s here! It’s finally here!
No, we haven’t lost our marbles, we’re just super excited about a brand new project we launched this morning.
Being bookish can be tough when you don’t know any other real life book nerds – signings are our only hope sometimes, but they can be hard to keep track of. Enter MP! Book Events.
With Book Events you can:
- Track your favourite authors and get an email when they’re going on tour
- Search by location, author, publisher or date
- See what events your friends are attending
- Add your own events
Pretty darn cool, right?
We really want to know what you think about MP! Book Events – good, bad, meh. Please chat to us in the comments below and you can find us on Twitter at @maximumpopbooks.
Go click HERE and start your discovery.
- Quiz: Think you’ve read all our YA Shot authors? Try it
- Why people are losing their minds over the most refreshing LGBT book this autumn
- Watch: Find out what Non Pratt’s favourite anecdote ever is
- Get the look: ‘Stealing Snow’ will give you winter wonderland realness
- Living the fangirl dream: We got to watch ‘Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist’ with the book’s authors and almost lost it
- We dare you not to laugh at the hilarious ways these 13 people came out to their families