Sometimes authors getting chatting and ideas spring up and a book is born from two amazing authors, and sometimes they just play games of books they’d write together and we cry because they’re not real.
Come on, Morgan Matson: contemporary queen who can make us laugh and cry in the same chapter PLUS Krystal Sutherland: superstar debut who’s turning the tropes of contemp YA upside down.
That is a match made in heaven right.
You can watch all of the madness right here:
How amazing does that sound?! We want it, like now.
Which authors would you love to see team up and write together? Let us know in the comments below.
- QUIZ: What % Newt Scamander are you?
- 11 spellbinding books that will 100% fill the Harry Potter shaped hole in your heart
- Which winter read are you based on your fave Starbucks red cup drink?
- QUIZ: Which YA book should you read based on your Gilmore Girls team?
- Alternative Christmas reads: 13 books we’d stockpile for a snow storm
- QUIZ: Which Fantastic Beast are you?
- Always crying over fictional faves? Cure your broken heart in 4 easy steps