And the results are finally in! We’ve loved checking out the crazy impressive, totally terrifying and, at times, downright gory snaps that have been cropping up on MiraInk’s Instagram page for their #MonsterSelfie competition to celebrate the release of CJ Skuse’s ‘Monster’.
Now though, the wait is over and the winner, as judged by CJ Skuse herself, will finally be revealed.
First, we have our runners up – 3 looks we thought were incredi-creepy and just plain awesome:
And our prize-winner, in 1st place – Beth, from thereaderscornerx, who looks like she’s been gored by the Beast of Bathory itself.
Congratulations Beth, and we hope you have the best Halloween yet with your ghoulish goodies and signed copy of ‘Monster’!
More bookish articles?
- WIN! 1 of 5 SIGNED sets of Natasha Farrant’s gorgeous ‘The Diaries of Bluebell Gadsby’
- We couldn’t be more excited for the new Harry Potter colouring book
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- How to survive a horror movie with author CJ Skuse: “Don’t go to sleep – ever”