‘We Are All Made of Molecules’. No, seriously. We are all made of molecules!
Susin Nielsen’s heartfelt and utterly compelling book is right about that. And yes, we may all be made of the same stuff, but we’re still individual. From bookish fangirls to boy band members, what are we made of actually? Apart from the molecules…
1. The bookish fangirl. The one at the front of every signing queue. The one most likely to spend a Saturday night curled up with a good read (and enjoying the heck out of it). The person that has pre-ordered the next book in a series before you even knew it was possible to do so…
2. The boy band member. Elusive. Mysterious. Heartthrob. What makes them so 100? Who really knows?
3. The student. Whether it’s Year 7, Year 11 or Fresher’s Week at uni (ugh, messy). They’ve got a knack for hitting assignment deadlines with only minutes to spare. It’s the belief in the power of the weekend. And they can smell the end of term on the wind. (Magical beasts are thee).
And what makes an MP staffer? Caffeine,
tears rainbows, and a desperate need to entertain. But mostly caffeine.
What about you? What are you made of? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Still need to add this BEAUTIFUL paperback to your collection? You can get your copy right here.
- Missing out on YALC this year? Don’t worry! We’re streaming the whole weekend on Facebook Live!
- Usborne have got a bit of everything in store at YALC: feminism, book samplers and secret reveals
- Quiz: speed reader or slow poke, can you accurately guess how long it takes to read these popular books?
- What’s the link between pop culture and mental health? YA author John Corey Whaley tells all plus WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘Highly Illogical Behaviour’ with signed bookplates!
- You’ll be screaming “I do!”after checking out these 5 crazy bookish weddings
- Quiz: are you the geek or It girl? Your results might surprise you!