With the #Pride2016 festivities thriving during this year’s Pride month, none are celebrating harder than London has been this weekend. From the cutest proposals to hundreds of pounds of glitter, here are 7 things you missed if you weren’t at yesterday’s London pride events.
1. This policeman proposing to his boyfriend
— Channel 4 News (@Channel4News) June 26, 2016
2. And ANOTHER adorable police proposal
— MET LGBT Network (@MetLGBTNetwork) June 25, 2016
3. This guy’s beard
4. The stars of ‘Absolutely Fabulous’ cutting the opening ribbon
— jennifer saunders (@ferrifrump) June 25, 2016
5. Uber’s rainbow coloured cars
— Priya Khanchandani (@Hiyapriya) June 26, 2016
6. The incredible LGBTQ+ stylised London traffic lights
the london traffic lights for pride month i love pic.twitter.com/i941n3a9rh
— lucy (@nayasrivera) June 21, 2016
7. These insane crowds
— Vicky Beeching (@vickybeeching) June 25, 2016
— JDA (@the__littleman) June 25, 2016
Are you as jealous as we are that we weren’t all there to celebrate? Tweet us your favourite moment @maximumpop!
- Is it actually a good idea to do something that scares you every day?
- 9 things everyone secretly does on social media but won’t admit to
- Missed London’s Pride parade? Here are 13 Pride festivals to fill your summer with rainbows
- 18 signs that you are definitely addicted to bath time
- 11 uplifting tweets all LGBTQ+ people need to read