Here at MP! we’re all about individuality and being proud of your weird, so we’re getting behind the #StayPeculiar campaign for the cinematic release of ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children’ with a fun quiz and the chance for you to bag yourself a copy of the book by Leah Gallo and foreword by author himself, Ransom Rigg.
From visionary director Tim Burton, and a stellar cast made up of Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Chris O’Dowd, Ella Purnell, Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Terence Stamp, with Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson, it’s sure to be a good’n.
But what we really want to know is which famously peculiar pop star you most resemble. To find out, take our quiz and then scroll down to enter our super exciting giveaway.
And now for the best bit. We’re giving three of you the chance to win a copy of this fabulous book by Leah Gallo with a foreword from Ransom. All you have to do is follow the instructions in the tweet below and let us know which pop star you got with the hashtag #StayPeculiar. The competition closes 3/10 and is open to UK only.
From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable motion picture experience. When Jake discovers clues to a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he uncovers a secret refuge known as Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As he learns about the residents and their unusual abilities, Jake realises that safety is an illusion, and danger lurks in the form of powerful, hidden enemies. Jake must figure out who is real, who can be trusted, and who he really is.
In cinemas this Thursday
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 3rd October
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Prize for three (3) winners is one (1) x The Art of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- To be eligible to win, entrants must tweet @maximumpop and use the hashtag #StayPeculiar
- Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter by Maximum Pop and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
- Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into