Busy little bee Misha B has gone and released the video for her amazing third single ‘Here’s To Everything’ – fortunately, it seems the quality of the videos hasn’t slipped as the campaign for her first album goes on, and the video is a bit of a dazzler in terms of sheer gorgeousness and cool stuff going on. Here are our favourite five bits:
1) The Routine – Misha’s bringing her A-game here with a fierce urban-flavoured dance routine that shows us all that of all the X Factor alumn, Misha’s definitely one you wouldn’t want to be facing in a song-and-dance-off (if there are such things, if there are, we want tickets please).
2) The Glamour – The whole video revolves around a weird mix of opposing elements – light and dark, fire and water – and Misha’s styling throughout is pretty gorgeous. Our favourite is the cutscenes in the blue-tinged ‘water’ element – slicked back hair, on-point makeup, she looks absolutely stunning.
3) The Dancers – This whole bits clearly inspired by The Sats’ classic ‘All Fired Up’ right? Mysterious dancers in black dancing against a moody background – fortunately it’s just as good as the original and the added backdrop of intense flames gives the whole thing a dramatic air.
4) The Styling – Not to say she doesn’t have style or taste but is kind of nice to see Misha in something that doesn’t look like she and Cher Lloyd shared a closet somewhere in the depths of X-Factor backstage. Not quite sure if it’s couture or if it just looks like it, but she looks grown up, mature and classy as hell.
5) The Feel Good Vibe – The whole video is full of this admittedly, but you know what – it’s just so much fun. It’s clear that Misha’s having a blast here and this video better than the others is a statement of intent. Her genuine grin when she’s running around, being the diva she’s always attested to be, transforms the video into a happy gem that we’re all to happy to watch again and again.
You can see the full video below…