Busy little bee Misha B has gone and released the video for her amazing third single ‘Here’s To Everything’ – fortunately, it seems the quality of the videos hasn’t slipped as the campaign for her first album goes on, and the video is a bit of a dazzler in terms of sheer gorgeousness and cool stuff going on. Here are our favourite five bits:
1) The Routine – Misha’s bringing her A-game here with a fierce urban-flavoured dance routine that shows us all that of all the X Factor alumn, Misha’s definitely one you wouldn’t want to be facing in a song-and-dance-off (if there are such things, if there are, we want tickets please).
2) The Glamour – The whole video revolves around a weird mix of opposing elements – light and dark, fire and water – and Misha’s styling throughout is pretty gorgeous. Our favourite is the cutscenes in the blue-tinged ‘water’ element – slicked back hair, on-point makeup, she looks absolutely stunning.
3) The Dancers – This whole bits clearly inspired by The Sats’ classic ‘All Fired Up’ right? Mysterious dancers in black dancing against a moody background – fortunately it’s just as good as the original and the added backdrop of intense flames gives the whole thing a dramatic air.
4) The Styling – Not to say she doesn’t have style or taste but is kind of nice to see Misha in something that doesn’t look like she and Cher Lloyd shared a closet somewhere in the depths of X-Factor backstage. Not quite sure if it’s couture or if it just looks like it, but she looks grown up, mature and classy as hell.
5) The Feel Good Vibe – The whole video is full of this admittedly, but you know what – it’s just so much fun. It’s clear that Misha’s having a blast here and this video better than the others is a statement of intent. Her genuine grin when she’s running around, being the diva she’s always attested to be, transforms the video into a happy gem that we’re all to happy to watch again and again.
You can see the full video below…
Want your inbox to be LIT?
Quizzes, memes, give aways and madness for fangirls and boys. Give us your email addy.