Meredith Russo’s ‘If I Was Your Girl’ is “a book about loving yourself and being loved for who you are” and it is such an absorbing and moving read.
To prove our point, we’ve pulled out some of our favourite quotes for you to devour. Read on, Macduff!
Pretty darn neat, huh? Have you already read it? Tweet us your fave quotes @maximumpopbooks
Need to get your copy? That’s cool, clicky here.
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Meredith Russo is straight up inspirational. Why? This is why…
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of ‘With Malice’ by Eileen Cook + a poster!
- Have you ever seen a book quite as flawless as this? Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ is owning the #shelfie
- Judge a Book By Its Cover: Rosalind Jana’s ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ is stand-out-on-the-shelf beautiful
- Not ready for ‘The Crown’ to end? Find out your Selection name!
- Struggling to pronounce the names in ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’? Sarah J Maas has got you covered
- Morgan Matson is the Queen of Summer and she’s sharing her summer essentials!