Mental health is slowly getting more and more representation in YA and so many wonderful books with characters struggling with mental health issues are hitting the shelves. But how many have you read?
How many have you read? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Quiz: can you match these quotes about love to the right book?
- 17 times we wish we were as cool as the ladies from Harry Potter
- Unboxing: OwlCrate flew in and boy, were our arms tired from fangirling over it!
- “Hilariously British,” Nat Luurtsema’s ‘Girl Out of Water’ will have you cry-laughing in no time!
- What’s on ‘Paper Butterflies’ author Lisa Heathfield’s TBR? Plus her fave line from the book
- Guys on booktube, ‘Harry Potter’ spells, and collabing with friends: A Q&A with booktuber bangadybangz
- WIN! 1 of 10 proof copies of ‘Storm Sisters’ by Mintie Das + Watch: Feast your eyes on this exclusive trailer!
- ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield is quickly turning readers to soggy, crying messes and some of these quotes tell you why…