Congrats to our winners! And thank you to everyone else for sending in your pet pics – it was a good day at the office scrolling through fluffy friends.
Have you guys met Hudson yet? That is, Robin Benway’s beyond
adorable dog who features in many of her Instagram pics? Here he is beside the UK version of ‘Emmy & Oliver’, looking too cute for life.
Fancy showing off your own pet while also getting the chance to win a copy of Robin Benway’s incredible, moving ‘Emmy and Oliver’? Then, MP’s #MeetHudson giveaway is the competition for you.
All you have to do is a tweet a picture of your pet with the hashtag #Meet(yourpetsname)MP to @maximumpopbooks to be entered – the cuter the picture the better! Then, if you win, you’ll have a copy of ‘Emmy & Oliver’ posted to you, free of charge.
Good luck, book worms!
Don’t want to wait? Get ‘Emmy and Oliver’ for £6.99 right here, right now.
Emmy and Oliver were going to be best friends forever, or maybe even more, before their futures were ripped apart. But now Oliver is back, and he’s not the skinny boy-next-door that used to be Emmy’s best friend. Now he’s the boy who got kidnapped. A stranger – a totally hot stranger! – with a whole history that Emmy knows nothing about. But is their story still meant to be? Or are they like the pieces of two different puzzles – impossible to fit together?
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Twitter Highlights: why you need to read ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Twitter Takeover: chat to author Holly Bourne Friday night 7pm @maximumpopbooks