Marnie The Dog is quite possibly the cutest pooch on the internet- and maybe even the doggy record-holder for most celebrity mates.
After her Instagram account when viral after its creation in 2014, this beyond adorable Shih-Tzu has been living the life of a celeb herself, and now even has her own book.
Want a chance to get a hold of this book and descend into a cuteness overload? Simply follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the below tweet to enter our giveaway.
More bookish articles?
- Joe Sugg’s new book is the fastest-selling graphic novel EVER?
- Leigh Bardugo reads from Six of Crows – PRE RELEASE DAY. BE STILL OUR BEATING HEARTS.
- Benjaminoftomes is starting up his own micro-publishing house – the first book of which you can pre-order HERE
- Get a taste fro ‘Demon Road’ with this FREE chapter
- Help us interview Nicholas Sparks 28/09
- Getting to know Derek Landy’s Twitter: “Just spent 3 minutes standing in a pitch-black bathroom trying to convince my girlfriend @Patrick_Ness‘s new book glows in the dark.”
- Pick your next read from author Josephine Angelini’s recommendations – including Winner’s Curse, Harry Potter and the Harper Hall trilogy