Need any more convincing on why you need a copy of ‘Talon’ and ‘Rogue’, the third series in Julie Kagawa’s impressive repertoire? If you’re not totally sold on the story of a dragon girl in human form, hiding out in California, then check out this review from Lovely Owl Books.
The Talon Saga follows Ember, a sixteen-year-old dragon in disguise as a teenage girl in sunny California, as she attempts to complete the last part of her training: assimilation into human life. Unfortunately, when she meets Garrett, a boy with a few secrets of his own, she starts to question what it really means to be human – and if the organisation she’s served all her life is right.
Lovely Owls Books gives this fast-paced read a 4/5, noting that they loved the modern setting and Ember as a character. Plus, their favourite line was: “Can’t anyone ever start a fight without all the posturing and cheesy Bond-villain threats? It’s not that hard. Here, let me demonstrate.” And he smashed his fist into Collin’s nose.”
A personal favourite of ours too.
Check out the full review below.
- Buy Julie Kagawa’s ‘Talon’ on Kindle for £1.89.
- Buy ‘Rogue’ the second in the Talon Saga on Kindle for just £7.59.
- Prefer to buy from Google Play? Click here to get ‘Talon’ for £1.99 and here to get ‘Rogue’ for £5.03.
- Find out more about Julie Kagawa’s series by clicking here.
- Meet the characters of the Talon Saga – and their theme songs
- Get ‘Talon’ now for just £2
- Find out what booktuber Christine Riccio is getting very, VERY excited about (hint: it’s something Kagawa-y)
- Want to write books for a living? Check out Julie Kagawa’s tips