If you’ve ever fantasised about what it would be like to be in your favourite band’s inner circle, then ‘Love Song’ by Sophia Bennett is the perfect book for you. Coming April 2016, this fab read is about Nina, who is just a smidge cynical and has next to no time for the antics of the boyband she’s suddenly become entangled with.
“A million girls would kill for the chance to meet The Point, but Nina’s not one of them.”
Want more info on this upcoming novel – what it’s all about, what the boys in the band are like, what you can expect? Check out the video below, with the author herself, Sophie Bennett, giving you the A-Z on all things ‘Love Song’:
- MP!er Tayler stayed up way too late reading because she needed to see how ‘My Life Next Door’ developed.
- Which lovable misfit from James Dawson’s ‘All of the Above’ are you?
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- ‘Throne of Glass’ Colouring Book: what we hope to see in this September 2016 release
- Can you guess what DIMILY author Estelle Maskame did to the first boy she kissed? Find out here
- QUIZ: Which January YA release should you read first?
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10 swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Trailer: need a fab new read? Check out Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’
- Illumicrate November Round-Up: 3 reasons you need to subscribe to the February box ASAP
- Divergent-inspired New Years Resolutions: “Find out why Caleb looks so familiar” – Tris