We LOVE a diary here at MP!. Whether you use one to sort out your homework deadlines, getting together with your friends, recording your books in a reading journal or just share your thoughts every day, a diary is essential to get your life organised.
The wonderful Louise Pentland aka Sprinkle of Glitter is basically answering all our prayers by bringing a 2017 edition of her amazing Sprinkle of Glitter diary!
Our very own Luke Franks got to sit down with Louise as she told him all about the new diary and share her favourite pages.
Do you keep a diary? Where’s the strangest place you’ve hidden it from prying eyes?
- We can’t get over how young the face behind the mythical Hunger Games is
- SJ Kincaid’s deadly mix of The Hunger Games, Westworld & Star Wars promises to be your new favourite book
- “OMFG!! This book is awesome!!” – and 6 other reviews that prove you need ‘Born Scared’ like now
- QUIZ: Which Spinster Club girl are you really? Take our scarily accurate quiz and find out
- 7 books that are so strange you can’t handle, PLUS win a copy of ‘City of Weird’
- QUIZ: Could you be a Diabolic?