Let’s just be real. Having someone like Louise Pentland for a big sister would be 100% AWESOME!
Much more than just a blogger and YouTube superstar, she’s that splash of real world honesty that helps us get by in our own crazy, and often trying, lives. Here’s some of the reasons why Louise Pentland is legit the big sister we always wanted:
1. That time she was super honest about something super serious. And we have nothing but respect for it.
When she announced she was moving Sprinkle of Glitter into a new direction, we were sad, but also feeling some serious feelings, like admiration and awe, because lifing is hard. But she shows us how to do it with honesty and grace. Amen.
2. That time she talked frankly and openly about body confidence, sex and the perils of dating.
And we were 100% glad to have someone who just GOT IT, you know?
3. All the times we wanted to steal her look…
…and she showed us how!
4. Because this is 100% us:
5. That time she was on hand to talk about… the other difficult stuff…
I've got no shame, fanny waxing is in my new weekly vlog (talking about it, not actually it- you'd vom). ENJOY! https://t.co/FPOzddy2pr
— Louise (@LouisePentland) November 27, 2016
And we were actually pretty damn grateful for it.
6. That time she was totally us, again:
And we were relieved that we’re not the only ones who struggle to nail down that hipster cool instagram pic.. (this looks a million times better though, fo sho!) She’s also HILARIOUS on Snapchat. You should check it here.
7. The fact that she’s writing a book, has a book out (which you can grab here), and a DVD and ALL THE THINGS!
Today – Write more #Wilde, upload main channel video, tidy my desk, eat pizza.
What about you?
— Louise (@LouisePentland) December 2, 2016
Have a big sis like Louise would be hella inspirational and totes amaze. Truth? Tell us in the comments belooow!
- #ChristMAX16 Day 5: Get your colouring on with Book of Beasts
- QUIZ: What % Ginny are you?
- #ChristMAX Day 5: Snap up Zoella’s ENTIRE ‘Girl Online’ series, seriously!
- QUIZ: What your favourite Shadowhunter says about you
- 12 Amazon reviews of your fave books that will legit make you ROFL
- Can you rank the top YA books shelved on Goodreads in 2016?