If you’re like us and find that your skin isn’t too perfect and you can’t seem to find the perfect coverage when doing your make up, worry no more, babes. Lottie Tomlinson is like an angel sent from above with her routine.
Watch Lottie’s tutorial below on how to tackle teenage skin.
The products Lottie used are:
- Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan: Lottie uses this as her face is a lot paler in comparison to her body.
- Clinique pore refining solutions: Lottie chose this product as it’s best for oily based skin. It’s best to use whatever matches your skin type (this quiz may be able to help you)
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme: You can use whatever foundation you feel suits you best.
- Naked Skin Concealer: Again, it’s best to use whatever foundation you feels suits you best. Make sure it’s as close to your foundation shade as possible.
- Smashbox Contour Kit: A contour kit helps shape the face. Alternatively, you could use a highlighting product and bronzer to get the same effect.
Et voila! We’re off to go and experiment with this tutorial.
If you try out Lottie’s tutorial, be sure to snap a selfie and tweet us @maximumpop so we can see you looking gorg.