· Competition will close at 9pm on Thursday 16th April
· Open to UK participants only
· One (1) winner will receive 2 (2) tickets to three (3) London attractions of their choice including Madame Tussauds, The London eye, London Dungeon’s and London Sealife Centre and one (1) copy of All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
· Three (3) runners up will each receive one (1) copy of All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
· Travel and accommodation is not included.
· If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
· Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
· The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
· Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Penguin Books and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Penguin Books or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
· Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
· There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
· Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Penguin Books. In this situation, Penguin Books may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Penguin Books or parties connected to Penguin Books as a result