Move over, Superman – Lois Lane is stealing the spotlight this time and starring in her own brand new novel by Gwenda Bond.
New to Metropolis, Lois starts high school with the intention of staying quiet and fitting in – until she meets the Warheads.
A group known as the Warheads is making life miserable for another girl at school. They’re messing with her mind, somehow, via the high-tech immersive videogame they all play. Not cool. Armed with her wit and her new snazzy job as a reporter, Lois has her sights set on solving this mystery.
Coming 10th March 2016, this is one action-packed, Goodreads 4 star read that you really need to add to your 2016 TBR list – especially when it’s been described as “The perfect mix of Veronica Mars and Buffy with its own unique voice”.
And the cover? It’s striking, fierce and exactly what you want a feisty superheroine’s book to look like:
You can expect even more from this incredible title on MP!, so stayed tuned for giveaways, extracts and exclusive author content.
More bookish articles?
- Divergent author, Veronica Roth, is writing 2 new books – here’s everything you need to know about them
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- Author Appreciation: 5 reasons Rick Riordan should be on your TBR
- Q&A with Becca Fitzpatrick: “I think I could have told ‘Hush, Hush’ in one book”
- #MPSecretSanta: Make a new Book BFF this Christmas with MP!’s UK-wide Secret Santa
- ‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella got a beautiful, sunny paperback makeover – is it better than the original?
- 5 reasons you really have to read ‘Magnus Chase’ – especially if your a Percy Jackson fan