In celebration of Gwenda Bond’s fierce and fabulous new novel, ‘Lois Lane: Fall Out’, we’re giving you the chance to get your hands on the perfect Lois Lane bag.
A group known as the Warheads is making life miserable for another girl at school. They’re messing with her mind, somehow, via the high-tech immersive videogame they all play. Not cool. Armed with her wit and her new snazzy job as a reporter, Lois has her sights set on solving this mystery.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the [email protected]
One lucky MP!er will win this gorgeous Cambridge Satchel Company bag, as well as a copy of ‘Lois Lane: Fall Out’ to carry around inside it. All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our easy peasy form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 10, 2016
ENDS 18/3 9PM.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End