Comparing books is like comparing snowflakes. They’re individual and unique and stuff. Take Emery Lord’s ‘When We Collided’, for example. A beautiful story of love and friendship and the extremes of emotion.
It’s incomparable. BUT you CAN relate like for like. We’re confident that we’ve got the maths right. If you like THAT you’ll like THIS!
Do you agree with our suggestions? Which books would you add? Tell us in the comments beloooow!
- Quiz: What quote from ‘The Diabolic’ will change your life?
- WIN! Get 1 of 10 signed copies of Joey Graceffa’s newest book, ‘Children of Eden’
- 14 bookish pick up lines guaranteed to work some serious magic
- What should you name your girl band? Plus win a copy of ‘Boring Girls’
- Quiz: What % Harry Potter are you?
- If our favourite YA characters swapped phones plus WIN 10 copies of Textrovert