Us book nerds like to give books and only books at Christmas – we just like sharing the YA love, okay? But some people (weirdly) don’t read YA. We’ve totally found a way around it.
If you love Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman’s ‘Illuminae’ but your sister doesn’t read YA, why not ease her in with a crossover book like ‘The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet’ by Becky Chambers? Then she’ll fall in love and you can force her into reading ‘Illuminae’ – simples.
Here are some of the best books to force on your loved ones based on your fave YAs.
What are you reading at the moment? Let us know in the comments below.
- QUIZ: What % Newt Scamander are you?
- 11 spellbinding books that will 100% fill the Harry Potter shaped hole in your heart
- Which winter read are you based on your fave Starbucks red cup drink?
- QUIZ: Which YA book should you read based on your Gilmore Girls team?
- Alternative Christmas reads: 13 books we’d stockpile for a snow storm
- QUIZ: Which Fantastic Beast are you?
- Always crying over fictional faves? Cure your broken heart in 4 easy steps