It’s finally here: ‘Lady Midnight’ is out in the wild and you can put your hands all over it (although, best to do it at home when book store browsers won’t be able to give you funny looks). This is the very start of a brand new series from Cassandra Clare and, trust us, you don’t want to miss it.
Turns out we’re not the only ones getting giddy over this new release (surprise, surprise). Twitter is going manic over it too – check it out:
Happy Lady Midnight day! Can't wait for you all to meet Emma and Jules and co and hopefully love them like I do.
— Cassandra Clare (@cassieclare) March 8, 2016
— Ashley (@WrittenInVerse) March 8, 2016
— Isabel Rinaldi (@dizzy814) March 8, 2016
— Christine Riccio (@xtineMAY) March 7, 2016
— UK Shadowhunters (@TMI_TID_UK) March 8, 2016
— Kate Ormand (@kateormand) March 8, 2016
And the most tragic story in 2 tweets we’ve seen in quite some time…
Shooting off to Sainsburys to hunt for Lady Midnight!!!
If it's not there… I shall buy tissues and icecream
— Ben Alderson (@Benjaminoftomes) March 8, 2016
HELLO @sainsburys Lady midnight is possibly one of the biggest books coming out in 2016.. Yet you don't stock it on release day!😬🙄😳😱
— Ben Alderson 👻 (@Benjaminoftomes) March 8, 2016
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End