Cassandra Clare’s Shadowhunter world literally begs to be brought to life in beautiful pieces of fan art, and ‘Lady Midnight’ is no exception. A new story with new feels and new ‘ships… it was inevitable. Art happened.
We’ve collated some of our favourite pieces so far from fan covers to OTPs; it’s all here. So, sit back and feast your eyes on all this gorgeousness…
- We love how full of personality this piece is. Such a keen attention to detail.
2. This made us want to know what Emma is thinking right here…
by Phantom Rin
3. Prepare for cuteness! A little Emma and Jules:
4. Emma and Cristina- female friendship at its best.
5. We love these cover imaginings. Wouldn’t this look super cool with your collection?
6. This one too!
7. Aw, gee. This last one got us right in the feels.
By Black Hana
It’s all so GORGEOUS and inspiring, right? Have you made any ‘Lady Midnight’ fan art? We’d love to see it! Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Also, it’s never too late to get on the Dark Artifices band wagon! You can get your copy of ‘Lady Midnight’ here.
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- 4 things we love about the cover of ‘Sign of One’ by Eugene Lambert!
- Cassandra Clare the most dedicated fans ever!
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- 7 Series We Didn’t Want to End. Ever.
- WIN! We’ve got 5 signed copies of ‘Dream House’ to give away YouTube sensation Mariza ‘CutiePieMariza’ Bisognin
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event