Last week we launched an Instagram competition jam-packed with incredible L.A. Weatherly things to win. We gave one lucky MP!er the chance to bag themselves a signed copy of L.A. Weatherly’s latest and greatest, ‘Broken Sky’, alongside her earlier series The Angel Trilogy and a whole bunch of other awesome book swag – and all they had to do to win was upload a creative photo with a copy of ‘Broken Sky’!
And the winner is…
Congrats to @bookishangel2 for this amazing photo with their copy!
Here’s what L.A. Weatherly, who picked the winner, had to say: “So hard to choose! A few of you had the idea to hold Broken Sky up against the sky. I loved the way the clouds seemed to go right through the book in this one. Congrats, and thanks to everyone who entered!”
But of course, it goes without saying there were so many other wonderful photos submitted for the competition too! Here’s a few worth sharing:
- How To Start a Book Blog: Running a Giveaway
- Bookstagram Has Fallen Head Over Heels For Sophia Bennett’s Gorgeous ‘Love Song’!
- Q&A With ‘Off The Page’ Co-Author Jodi Picoult: Writing YA, Favourite Scenes and ‘Gone With the Wind’
- You Review: We Need 20 MP!ers To Read and Review Kimberly McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’!
- Wear Your Bookish Love Loud and Proud and Nab Yourself a Bookish T-Shirt!