Krystal Sutherland’s ‘Our Chemical Hearts’ is a gorgeous debut that tells the story of hopeless romantic Henry and what happens when he meets Grace. Grace isn’t your usual YA heroine – she’s unwashed and badly dressed and doesn’t care about anything, but Henry can’t get her out of his head. He’s determined that they will have a love story for the ages.
Krystal chatted to Luke Franks about everything ‘Our Chemical Hearts’. You can watch the videos below!
On writing, snack breaks, and being the Taylor Swift and Adele of the YA world. Fact.
Can Krystal conquer the Whisper Challenge: Our Chemical Hearts edition? It’s surprisingly tricky…
Have you read ‘Our Chemical Hearts’ yet? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- #ChristMAX16 Day 1: Perfect your inner writer with the ultimate box from Abrams and Chronicle
- This is the best way to make bookish friends this Christmas
- Quiz: Who said it – Harry or Newt?
- Cheesy snacks and fluffy dogs: the recipe for Morgan Matson’s perfect road trip
- Quiz: Which Harry Potter Christmas are you?
- Give a groundbreaking book this Christmas
- Lois Lane is officially joining the fashion ranks with Camila, Jesy and Lucy Hale
- Fantastic Beasts is fleecing us? The book on everyone’s wishlist might not be worth our time