Goldy Moldavsky’s ‘Kill the Boy Band’ is a darkly funny look at the extremes of fan culture. Especially those surrounding boy bands.
So we thought we’d pair a playlist with the book and level up that reading experience. So whether you’ve already ticked this book off your TBR, or yet to pick it up, you’ll deffo agree that some of these tracks are on-point for the plot.
Is there a track we should add on there? Which is your favourite jam? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
What? You haven’t got your copy of ‘Kill the Boy Band’ yet? Fix that, stat. Clicky here.
- Some of the best YA trans lit including ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- From self-confidence to tough times, we share some of our favourite nuggets of wisdom from ‘Notes on Being Teenage’
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ is so quotable you’ll run out of page markers, wanna see?