Goldy Moldavsky’s debut, ‘Kill the Boy Band’, is a darkly funny celebration of all things fandom and fangirl. It’s also provided us with some A+ comebacks for when people say we’re too obsessed with our favourite boy band.
To be fair, you could probably just hand over the book as well. You can buy it here!
Do you have a good comeback? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- WIN! We’ve got 10 copies of Kiera Cass’s ‘The Crown’ to giveaway!
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!
- Cover Reveal: The cover for book three in Derek Landys’s ‘Demon Road’ trilogy, ‘American Monsters’, is here!