Goldy Moldavsky’s crackin’ YA debut, ‘Kill the Boy Band’, is rife with prime quote pickings. Concerned with the extremes of fangirling, it manages to be both hilariously funny and interesting to think about. It’s rad!
Here we pulled out some of our favourite moments:
Do you have a favourite quote or moment from ‘Kill the Boy Band’? Tweet it to us @maximumpopbooks
Wanna read it? Course you do! You can grab your copy right here.
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- All the reasons why we want to be like Mary from Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ when we’re older
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- How to Princess; the ultimate guide to royally rockin’ it, inspired by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught