Goldy Moldavsky’s ‘Kill the Boy Band’, aside from being hilarious, makes some interesting points about musical tastes and fandoms. So we wondered if we could predict YOUR music taste based on your reading habits.
Are you ready? Let’s get funky. Or not. If it’s not your jazz. Rock on?
Far out, dudes! Were we right? (Just lie and say ‘yes’) Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And you can get your copy of ‘Kill the Boy Band’ right here! Woo!
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- WIN! We’ve got 10 copies of Kiera Cass’s ‘The Crown’ to giveaway!
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Quiz: Who said it: Hermione Granger or Emma Watson?
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!
- Cover Reveal: The cover for book three in Derek Landys’s ‘Demon Road’ trilogy, ‘American Monsters’, is here!